- Mean performance of United Kingdom 15-year-olds in the middle of the rankings
- Only seven OECD countries spend more per student than the United Kingdom
- Parents in the United Kingdom are better educated than in many other countries
- The share of students from disadvantaged backgrounds in the United Kingdom is well below average.
- Among OECD countries the United Kingdom has a relatively large proportion of students with an immigrant background
You can also download the PISA 2009: Achievement of 15-year-olds in Wales